Who Siobhan Has Worked With
Butterfly Ladies Mentoring Program
In the last few years I have been approached by several female business professionals, entrepreneurs, moms on behalf of their daughters and young ladies – all seeking mentorship and support to build their leadership skills. Three major challenges were uncovered:
- Many women didn’t see themselves being represented in leadership positions (especially visible minorities and women of colour)
- Many disadvantaged women didn’t have access or financial resources to attend leadership courses
- Young girls (17-24) didn’t have supporters or mentors to guide them through the most critical points of their life – guidance before they attend post secondary institutions, feelings of self doubt during post secondary education, and help finding employment after graduation
LeadHERship Accelerator Series
- Effective Communications
- Influencing Others with Intention
- Thinking Strategically to Lead Innovation
- Purpose, Power and Promotion
- Branding Yourself
- Being Resilient – Unleashing the Power Within
“Crown” Scholarship Awards
Siobhan has also created two more Crown Awards at Royal Roads University as part of the Masters in Leadership (MAL) Bursary program that was created to recognized and support MAL students with demonstrated financial need, who have chosen to pursue a path of higher understanding about leadership. Siobhan was a student at RRU. The award will support two MAL students each year. Preference is given to students who self-identify as belonging to an under-represented group, including but not limited to: Female, Indigenous, racialized, 2SLGBTQQIA+, neuro-diverse, persons living with a visible or invisible disability, youth from care, and/or first in family to attend post secondary. Her vision is to remove financial barriers for leadership students to become an inspiration and have a significant impact in the lives of the communities they serve.
The Crown awards are supported by her two sons (Aidan and Josh) and her husband, Chris who are male allies that advocate for and support the advancement of women and other equity deserving groups.
YES! I want to be involved in the Butterfly Ladies Mentoring Program
Feedback & Reviews
Don’t take my word for it…read what some of my clients have to say.
” Siobhan’s ability to capture the needs of the group and modify her approach was excellent. Keeping the session filled with humour and real stories definitely kept people focused and engaged.“
Senior Business and Finance, Municipal Leader
” Siobhan was fantastic. She kept the keynote exciting and she was very engaging. She knew the material inside and out and her examples were thoughtful, clear and rather humourous!“
Sr. Manager, Telecommunications
” Excellent speaker! Siobhan did a great job! The information was very relevant and helpful for my current position. Looking forward to applying new techniques!“